We are still on a break and wanted to revisit this popular topic. Popping on and off the breast is one of the biggest problems we see in lactation and we’re here to help. P.S. – If you want to hear Heather’s birth story and every other week of Beyond the Boob there’s still time to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or on our Patreon at www.patreon.com/milkminutepodcast!
One of the most common breastfeeding problems is when baby just won’t stay latched! Popping on and off through feeds is frustrating for both parent and baby. Today we chat about how we manage this issue in consultation and what some possible causes and solutions are. This problem is complex, but your friends at the Milk Minute are here to help!
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for 15% off your purchase!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
Listener question: “Heather said, if she had another kid, she’d be an overproducer because of all her knowledge now. Heather, can you elaborate on that?”
Mentioned in this episode:
Center for Worklife Law: WorkLife Law
Ep. 10: Breastfeeding Older Babies
Ep. 45 – Chiropractic Adjustment for Lactating Parents and Newborns
Ep. 84- Let’s Talk Nipple Shields!
Ep. 85- Tooth Care for Your Gummy Baby!
Ep. 137- Better Breastfeeding Positioning for Mom & Baby
Ep. 142- Breastfeeding and Toddler Behavior Issues
Ep. 87- Oversupply…What It Means and How to Handle It!
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!