Last week you heard all about the problems, this week join the Milk Minute for some solutions! Your favorite hosts were absolutely delighted to speak with Gia Gambaro Blount. Gia is a parenting expert with over 20 years of experience helping thousands of families. Gia uses her Masters in early childhood education on the podcast today to help Heather and Maureen figure out the root of toddler behavior issues and practical steps you can take to change them.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO OUR BELOVED PATRONS
Courtney H & Amanda Martinez
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna PPO or Provider Network of America– you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Ceres Chill – Grab your Ceres Chiller or Milkstache HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
Listener question: I am moving soon and want to know, How do I move my frozen breast milk?
Mentioned in this episode:
Ep. 75- Tandem Feeding
Get in touch with our guest, Gia!
Support the show
Become a VIP Click here to get exclusive access and more!
Send us an e-mail! MilkMinutePodcast@gmail.com
Facebook | Instagram | TikTok