It’s spooky season and your favorite cohosts are ready to celebrate by dredging up the creepiest breastfeeding gadgets to talk about on today’s episode! Pumps, bras, bottles, and more – the history of lactation paraphernalia is riddled with weird, funny, and downright dangerous objects. Come have fun with Heather and Maureen on this special Halloween episode of the Milk Minute Podcast!
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO OUR NEWEST PATRON!
- Caroline C
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna PPO or Provider Network of America– you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
- Click HERE to get HappiTummi and enter code MILKMINUTE10 for 10% off your order!
- Ceres Chill – Grab your Ceres Chiller or Milkstache HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
Listener question: How do I know if my clogged duct is turning into mastitis?
Mentioned in this episode:
Ep. 129 – Mastitis Part 1
Ep. 130 – Mastitis Part 2
Ep. 37 – History of Breast Pumps: a remarkable journey
Click page 2 below for the professional transcript and sources!