Have you ever dealt with mastitis or clogged ducts? Did you know that the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine updated their clinical guidelines on Mastitis treatment this year? Let your favorite cohosts update you on all the big changes!
This first episode focuses on our new understanding of the physiology of mastitis, aka what the heck is happening in there! Join Heather and Maureen as they explore the real cause of mastitis and talk about the latest research into clogged ducts, milk blebs, and more! Then tune in next week for a dive into the updated treatment options, with a focus on first-line, at home treatments! Stay current and let the Milk Minute help you use the latest and greatest clinical guidelines.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU, PATRONS!
Blair from Indiana, PA and Erin Key
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for $10 off of your purchase!
Listener question: Can you get rid of an oversupply? I have one breast that produces a lot more milk and I want it to be even with the other one.
Mentioned in this episode:
Ep. 87- Oversupply…What It Means and How to Handle It!
Ep. 83- Up-Regulating and Down-Regulating Supply
Check out Milk Minute Podcast’s new website here!
Become a Milk Minute VIP: Click here to get behind-the-scenes-access and exclusive merch!
Contact us: To send us feedback, personal stories, or just to chat you can send us an email at email@example.com
Get Community Support: Click Here to Join our Free Facebook Community!
Stay up to Date: Find us on INSTAGRAM @milk_minute_podcast
Stare at us on TikTok
Click page 2 below for the professional transcript and sources!