The Brassiere, Over-the-Shoulder Boulder Holder, The Rack Pack, Booby Traps, knocker locker, whatever you want to call it so many of us worldwide sling on a bra each morning and shuck it off with relief when we get home from work each night.
Nursing bras, strapless, underwire, bralettes, sports bras and more! Billions wear them worldwide, but why? Where did they come from and how did we get to the bras we wear today?
Join Maureen and Heather to go on the journey of the history of bras! Discuss bras old and new, their precursors and their designers on the Milk Minute Podcast.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU, PATRONS!
- Sarita F from WV
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for $10 off of your purchase!
- Click HERE to save 10% off Davin & Adley Bras with Promo Code MILKMINUTE10
Listener question: Can your flange sizes change?
Previous Episode Mentioned: Ep. 19: History Of Baby Formula
Blog: Breastfeeding in a Corset
Rad Emergency Bra
Become a VIP Click here to get exclusive access and more!
Send us an e-mail! MilkMinutePodcast@gmail.com
Facebook | Instagram | TikTok