When does your baby need to eat? How do we interpret body language from infants? How do you know which cry is for what?
Before you panic tune into the Milk Minute for a discussion of infant feeding cues with Maureen and Heather. They discuss how to read your baby’s cues and the challenges that can arise in doing so. Let your favorite cohosts help!
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
Listener question: Would progesterone be fine to take during breastfeeding?
Thank you, Patrons!
Ashley H and Anne Marie Hext
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Liquid IV – Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for 15% off your purchase!
Mentioned in this episode:
Ep. 49 – Can You Spoil a Baby? Spoiler Alert: Nope.
Ep. 54 – NICU Speech Language Pathology & Occupational Therapy- The safeguards of your breastfeeding journey, with guests Katie Fluharty, SLP, CLC and Megan Martino, OT, CLC
Ep. 103- Breast Storage Capacity
Click page 2 below for the professional transcript and sources!