Raising kids is far from easy, and your hosts at the Milk Minute are no strangers to mom-stress. This week join Maureen and Heather to have some real down and dirty parenting talk. What started out as an update episode on nursing a toddler ends up as some real, raw parenting confessions and vulnerabilities. Some days are harder than others, so join your friends at the Milk Minute as they take it one day at a time.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO OUR BELOVED PATRONS
Ashten M from Lumberton, TX & Susan from British Columbia, Canada
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for 15% off your purchase!
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
- Click HERE to get HappiTummi and enter code MILKMINUTE10 for 10% off your order!
Listener question: Have any of you ever taken two pumps to work?
Previous Episodes Mentioned in this Episode:
Ep. 10: Breastfeeding Older Babies
Ep. 103- Breast Storage Capacity
Support the show
Become a VIP Click here to get exclusive access and more!
Send us an e-mail! MilkMinutePodcast@gmail.com
Facebook | Instagram | TikTok
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!