So, your baby started sleeping through the night…but your boobs didn’t! Should you wake to pump? Should you sleep when baby sleeps? How can you prevent mastitis or maintain your milk supply?
Join Maureen and Heather today on the Milk Minute to answer all of these questions and more! Listen to your favorite LCs chat about managing your milk production when baby isn’t moderating it for you.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO OUR BELOVED PATRONS
- Ashley G
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna PPO or Provider Network of America– you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Click HERE to get HappiTummi and enter code MILKMINUTE10 for 10% off your order!
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
- Ceres Chill – Grab your Ceres Chiller or Milkstache HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
Listener Question: I’m pregnant and nursing a 16-month-old. Is it safe to pump to build up a stash for the baby that’s on the way?
Mentioned in this episode:
Ep. 87- Oversupply…What It Means and How to Handle It!
Support the show
Become a VIP Click here to get exclusive access and more!
Send us an e-mail! MilkMinutePodcast@gmail.com
Facebook | Instagram | TikTok
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!