“Warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.”
Have you ever turned over a hair or skin care product and seen that warning tucked onto the bottom of the label in fine print? How can you tell when it’s based on evidence or a worry over liability? Today on the Milk Minute Maureen and Heather chat about actual risks to consider when making purchases.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO OUR PATRON, Katie Hyde!
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna PPO or Provider Network of America– you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Click HERE to get HappiTummi and enter code MILKMINUTE10 for 10% off your order!
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
- Ceres Chill – Grab your Ceres Chiller or Milkstache HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
Listener Question: I’m about to start fertility treatments to have a second baby after a miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy. I’m still nursing my 2-and-a-half year old and not ready to stop. I’m not sure if they’ll recommend if I stop nursing when I start hormones or get pregnant again, given my history.
Mentioned in this episode:
Breastfeeding Mums undergoing Fertility Treatment/IVF | Facebook
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!