Are you experiencing infertility while breastfeeding?
A lot of people want to expand their family soon after having a baby, only to find its not as easy as they hoped. Maybe your period hasn’t returned yet or maybe you aren’t ovulating regularly, and breastfeeding might be playing a role. Is weaning the only option?
This week on the Milk Minute, Maureen and Heather chat about infertility treatments during lactation!
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO OUR BELOVED PATRONS
- Lauren R & Hannah T
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for 15% off your purchase!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
Listener question: I have a one year old and want to get pregnant. Can a breastfeeding person track an accurate LH surge?
Mentioned in this episode:
Ep 149: Is Breastfeeding Good Birth Control?
Facebook group for Breastfeeding Mums Undergoing Fertility Treatment/IVF: Facebook
Accompanying website: Fertility Medication Lactation Safety, Breastfeeding and Fertility Treatment
Fertility – La Leche League International (llli.org)
IVF/Fertility drugs and Breastfeeding – The Breastfeeding Network
Infant Risk HCP app
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!