April Fools! Let’s celebrate a day early with some silly stories from listeners. Join your favorite hosts for some giggles as they tell you about some breastfeeding bloopers!
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO OUR PATRONS
- Pam from Minnesota
- Charlotte from Detroit
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for 15% off your purchase!
Listener question: My 11-month-old nurses very little during the day now, but wants to nurse at night. She’s eating increasing amounts of solid food, and I’m not sure how to balance it all–snacks, solid meals, breastfeeding–especially since I never know how much she’s getting when she nurses. Any advice?
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!