Heather and Maureen tackle one of the hardest questions clients bring into them today: “Should I stop breastfeeding?”
Knowing when to truly throw the towel in and change your plans is extremely hard for some folks, particularly when so much value has been placed on your breastfeeding relationship – whether by you or others. This episode is here to reassure you that it’s ok to ask that question, and it’s ok to answer it with “now”. Your friends at the Milk Minute recorded this episode to help you find the next best step for YOU and your family.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANKS TO OUR NEW PATRONS, Ashley Havercamp and Elizabeth Barlett!
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for 15% off your purchase!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
Listener question: Are there nipple shields without a hold? I’m trying to practice breastfeeding with my preemie without them actually getting any breastmilk.
Previous Episodes Mentioned in this Episode:
Ep. 54 – NICU Speech Language Pathology & Occupational Therapy
Ep. 76- Weaning: History, Psychology, and Practical Tips
Ep. 82- Tongue Ties, Lip Ties, and More
Ep. 145- Crossover Episode: Night weaning- A consult with Laura from BFP
Ep. 155- Life After Weaning
Ninni Co pacifiers: Ninni Co. | Pacifier like breast | Bringing Moms Relief
Support the show
Become a VIP Click here to get exclusive access and more!
Send us an e-mail! MilkMinutePodcast@gmail.com
Facebook | Instagram | TikTok
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!