Today your faithful hosts do things a little differently! Join Laura Birek from the Big Fat Positive podcast to have an informal night weaning consult on the Milk Minute. A lot of parents struggle with breastfeeding at night and today Maureen and Heather go over several strategies you can use to change things for the better!
Tune into the Big Fat Positive podcast next week to hear us chat with Laura and Shanna about the results of Laura’s night weaning.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO OUR BELOVED PATRONS:
- Taylor R from Rankin Inlet Canada
- Tricia E from St. Helens, Oregon
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna PPO or Provider Network of America– you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Ceres Chill – Grab your Ceres Chiller or Milkstache HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
- Click HERE to get HappiTummi and enter code MILKMINUTE10 for 10% off your order!
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
Listener Question: How much breastmilk does a child need to get an adequate amount of antibodies to help fight off illness?
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!