Its summer, its Pride month, and its our 3rd Podcastiversary!!
So many reasons to celebrate, and we want to encourage you to get out there and have some fun. You may want to have a drink or two when you’re on the beach or at a BBQ, so today let your friends at the Milk Minute help you learn about alcohol consumption while breastfeeding.
Is it safe for baby?
Do you need to pump and dump?
How much is too much?
How long does it take for alcohol to leave your milk?
After a little updated chitchat and a brand new award we are re-running one of our most popular episodes about alcohol and breastmilk. Everyone needs a little break to relax, even your faithful Milk Minute hosts! We’ll be back soon with new content.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANKS TO OUR NEW PATRONS
Sarah Wang, Jessica Philips, Anna, and Daryion Mendoza
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna PPO or Provider Network of America– you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
- Ceres Chill – Grab your Ceres Chiller or Milkstache HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
Recovery Centers of America have an addiction treatment hotline 877-609-1827
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!