It’s Veterans Day and we want to commend our breastfeeding veterans and military families. Today we chat with Dr. Jill Inderstrodt about her research with mothers who have served in the United States Armed Forces.
We’re still on a break over here at the Milk Minute, so please enjoy one of our favorite episodes with a new twist. If you want more new content please head over to our spin-off show: Beyond the Boob. We’ll be continuing to churn out postpartum updates over there each week while Heather takes her maternity leave. Please consider supporting us by subscribing on Apple Podcasts or on our Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/milkminutepodcast . By joining our Patreon you get exclusive access to each and every episode of Beyond the Boob plus early, ad-free Milk Minute episodes AND behind the scenes photos and videos.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna PPO or Provider Network of America– you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Breastfeeding For Busy Moms Boutique – All veterans enjoy 20% off!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
- Ceres Chill – Grab your Ceres Chiller or Milkstache HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
- Click HERE to get HappiTummi and enter code MILKMINUTE10 for 10% off your order!
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
Ep. 39 – Child Custody and Lactation: interview with family court judge James Jeffrey Culpepper
Military Lactation Counselor Credential – Mom to Mom Global Breastfeeding in Combat Boots
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!