The Milk Minute welcomes author and very special guest, Emese Parker, who wrote a new kind of pregnancy book, To Carry Wonder: A Memoir and Guide to Adventures in Pregnancy and Beyond. It combines stories and art with evidence-based information on all 4 trimesters of pregnancy with a BIG mental health focus (which we love). It also includes her personal memoir of her pregnancy journey, which Heather has thoroughly enjoyed reading during her pregnancy! Emese is a WHNP, MPH, and Perinatal Mental Health Specialist. She literally could not be more qualified to write this gem of a book and we are so lucky to have her. Make sure to check out the links below to get your own copy of her WONDERful book!
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANKS TO OUR NEW PATRONS
Aaron Kirkpatrick from Lisbon Falls, Maine and Ariel Lamkin from Mansfield, Texas
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
- Ceres Chill – Grab your Ceres Chiller or Milkstache HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
Listener Question: What is the best was to convince your husband that you should get nursing clothes?
Connect with Emese: Check out her Website and snag a copy of her book, To Carry Wonder: A Memoir and Guide to Adventures in Pregnancy and Beyond
International Justice Mission, IJM: Website
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
Ep. 183- Latched Mama Interview with Founder and CEO Melissa Wirt
Support the show
Become a VIP Click here to get exclusive access and more!
Send us an e-mail! MilkMinutePodcast@gmail.com
Facebook | Instagram | TikTok
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!