Those 48+ hours you spend in the hospital while having your baby can be the longest you’ve ever experienced. Constant checks, uncomfortable bed, noise, lights, on top of labor and postpartum recovery. No wonder breastfeeding is so challenging!
Today the Milk Minute tackles how to survive your hospital stay with your favorite co-hosts tips and tricks. Listen in for packing lists, sleep strategies, self-advocacy tips, and much more!
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO OUR PATRONS
Amy McInnis, Amelia Fountain, Amy Bisogni, Michele Gregory, Molly, Sara Werning, Imane
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for 15% off your purchase!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
Listener question: This is a question about mastitis: I am taking 800mg of ibuprofen every 4 hours as an anti-inflammatory. Do I only take it for as long as I have symptoms or is there an amount of days I need to keep doing this?
Mentioned in this episode:
Ep. 131 – Confusing Feeding Cues: How to “read” your baby
Get 20% off your Mother’s Day Gourmet Brownies from the Brownie House by entering code MILKMINUTE20 and ordering from this link: https://shop.yesbrownies.com/discount/MILKMINUTE20
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!