You’ve probably heard news articles about infant food safety and heavy metal contamination. Today’s episode of the Milk Minute focuses on the safety and use of infant rice cereal. Your favorite hosts pull together a timeline of historical infant feeding, mass baby food production, and agricultural practices into a cohesive narrative that brings us to the present day. They answer questions of nutrition, safety, and more!
Work With Us!
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, or Cigna PPO – you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
THANK YOU, PATRONS!
- Julie N from Upstate New York, Keely Seal, Becky from Philadelphia and Laura Haven
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for 15% off your purchase!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
Listener Question: I stopped breastfeeding about 1 month ago and now am experiencing odd sensations in my breasts. The discomfort feels like lightening bolts all over. Is this normal?
Mentioned in this episode:
Ep. 19: History Of Baby Formula
Ep. 76- Weaning: History, Psychology, and Practical Tips
Consumer Reports Study of Arsenic Levels in Infant Rice Cereal
Check out Milk Minute Podcast’s new website here!
Become a Milk Minute VIP: Click here to get behind-the-scenes-access and exclusive merch!
Contact us: To send us feedback, personal stories, or just to chat you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Community Support: Click Here to Join our Free Facebook Community!
Stay up to Date: Find us on INSTAGRAM @milk_minute_podcast
Stare at us on TikTok
Click page 2 below for the professional transcript and sources!