So you got holes through your nips and now you are having a baby and want to breastfeed. What happens next? Listen and learn on this week’s episode where your friendly hosts, Heather & Maureen talk major concerns, jewelry, milk flow and some safety precautions regarding breastfeeding with nipple piercings.
THANK YOU, PATRONS!
- Brittany from WV & Tara!
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for 15% off your purchase!
- Ceres Chill- Grab your Milkstache HERE or Grab your Ceres Chiller HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, or Cigna PPO – you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
Listener Question: My baby is 9 1/2 months old & goes to daycare, where she takes bottles of breastmilk. I also feed her from the breast at home. When will I know it’s OK to just nurse her outside of daycare hours & send 1 or no bottles to daycare? Ideally, I’d like to stop pumping after the 1 yr mark.
Ep. 101- Breastfeeding as a Pro-Athlete: Interview with Sonya Looney
Ep. 76- Weaning: History, Psychology, and Practical Tips
Ep. 10 – Breastfeeding Older Babies
Ep. 65- Flying with Breastmilk
Milk Minute Podcast’s new website here!
Become a Milk Minute VIP: Click here to get behind-the-scenes-access and exclusive merch!
Contact us: To send us feedback, personal stories, or just to chat you can send us an email at email@example.com
Get Community Support: Click Here to Join our Free Facebook Community!
Stay up to Date: Find us on INSTAGRAM @milk_minute_podcast
Stare at us on TikTok
Click page 2 below for the professional transcript!