What exactly is Chiropractic Cranial Adjusting and how can it affect your baby’s latch? Today on the Milk Minute, Heather & Maureen interview Dr. Martin Rosen, DC, CSP, CSPC, CSPP of Peak Potential Institute on his expertise in chiropractic care for babies, specifically how the structure and function of your baby’s body relates to their latch for feeding. Tune in to learn more!
THANK YOU, PATRONS!
Emily Hannaman who is an IBCLC from Baton Rouge, LA, Mandi Parrish from Suwanee, Georgia, Tara Y from Texas, Janie C
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, or Cigna PPO – you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
- Click HERE to get HappiTummi and enter code MILKMINUTE10 for 10% off your order!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE for free shipping by using code MILKMINUTE
Listener Question: Is there an episode or do you have advice about whether, or how to, switch breasts during a single feed?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Book: It’s All In the Head, by Dr. Martin Rosen and Dr. Nancy Watson, at ItsAllInTheHeadBook.com
Learn With Dr. Rosen at Peak Potential Institute peakpotentialprogram.com
Professionals – drmartinrosen.com
Patients – wellesleychiro.com
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, Dr. Rosen is on Facebook and Instagram
Find the new Milk Minute Podcast website by clicking here!
Become a Milk Minute VIP: Click here to get behind-the-scenes-access and exclusive merch!
Contact us: To send us feedback, personal stories, or just to chat you can send us an email at email@example.com
Get Community Support: Click Here to Join our Free Facebook Community!
Stay up to Date: Find us on INSTAGRAM @milk_minute_podcast
Stare at us on TikTok
Click page 2 below for the professional transcript and sources!