This week on the Milk Minute, Heather and Maureen talk about one of their most asked about topics – cluster feeding. They get brutally honest when it comes to the reality of cluster feeding and that is, it can be a real B**CH. Don’t worry – they’ve got tips to help get you through those days that seem to last an eternity. So what exactly is cluster feeding? Is your baby cluster feeding? Is there a timeline for it? Can you predict and plan for it? They answer all these questions and more in today’s episode. Tune in to hear about how you can feel more prepared and confident when the dreaded cluster feedings happen.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANKS TO OUR NEW PATRONS, Sarah, John and Espen!
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
- Ceres Chill – Grab your Ceres Chiller or Milkstache HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
Listener Question: Is there any information or a resource I can go to to find out if it is safe for a breastfeeding mom to take Ashwagandha?
Mentioned in this Episode:
Ep. 85- Tooth Care for Your Gummy Baby!
There’s No Such Thing as Bad Weather: A Scandinavian Mom’s Secrets for Raising Healthy, Resilient, and Confident Kids, by Linda Åkeson McGurk
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!