Today on the Milk Minute we learn all about Heather’s birth plan and everything she’d like to do differently with baby #3 from birthing, immediately after birth, lactation, diapers, to anything and everything postpartum. Your two lactation BFFs and favorite cohosts get personal while sharing life updates as well as some announcements about the podcast. Tune in to hear how Heather is preparing to make #3 her best birth and postpartum yet with the help of her midwife, Maureen.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANKS TO OUR NEW PATRONS, Cass Dictus and Anne Greza!
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna PPO or Provider Network of America– you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Click HERE to get HappiTummi and enter code MILKMINUTE10 for 10% off your order!
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for 15% off your purchase!
Mentioned in this episode:
Ep 168: Jaundice and Breastfeeding: Why so yellow?
Support the show
Become a VIP Click here to get exclusive access and more!
Send us an e-mail! MilkMinutePodcast@gmail.com
Facebook | Instagram | TikTok
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!