Are you worried breast augmentation will affect your breastfeeding journey? Maybe you want implants, but you’ve been told you can’t breastfeed with them. Today on the Milk Minute Heather gets personal about her breast implants and the story regarding why, when and what exactly she had done (not that getting personal is anything new for the podcast).
Breastfeeding with implants is very much possible…she did it with Heidi and plans to with baby #3. Listen in for an honest review of her experience and we hope it will help you make decisions regarding your own breast augmentation.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANKS TO OUR NEW PATRONS: Kaitlyn Sisic, Hannah Frazee, Jill Lancaster, Krystina Quow, Meta Carson
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna PPO or Provider Network of America– you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Click HERE to get HappiTummi and enter code MILKMINUTE10 for 10% off your order!
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
Listener Question: Did you reuse your Haakaa with baby number two or do you lose suction and need to be replaced?
Support the show
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!