Are you having trouble with your breastfed baby taking a bottle? Maybe you’re heading back to work and you’re nervous their caregiver won’t be able to feed them. Today on the Milk Minute, Maureen and Heather share what they’ve learned as providers when it comes to bottle feeding and breastfeeding.
They chat about their personal favorite bottles, why they love them and help you find the bottle that’s right for you and your baby. It’s absolutely possible to bottle feed in a way that decreases impact on breastfeeding and your favorite breastfeeding podcast hosts are here to tell you how!
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANKS TO OUR NEW PATRONS
- Kaitlin Travinski from Morgantown, WV, Mia Snow from Great Falls, MT and Ana Minton from Bonney Lake, WA
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
- Ceres Chill – Grab your Ceres Chiller or Milkstache HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!