Our journey is the word this week! Real talk, sometimes we have so much to say about lactation that we don’t make time for ourselves. We don’t get to catch up or tell funny stories because we want to prioritize education!
This week we decided that we would kick back and chew the fat a little. We’re telling stories from our births, to the birth of the podcast! Join us for our origin stories: how we became us and us became the Milk Minute.
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Click HERE to order beautiful birth art and birth-related merch from your wonderful host Maureen Farrell!
- Click HERE to order Liquid IV! Use promo code MILK_MINUTE for 25% off your order and free shipping.
- Click HERE to get HappiTummi and enter code MILKMINUTE10 for 10% off your order!
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, or Cigna PPO – you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form!
- Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
Listener Question: A breastfeeding parent asks, our daycare requested that I drop our night feeds to help our 10-month-old sleep better at night. Is that good advice?
Find the new Milk Minute Podcast website by clicking here!
Become a Milk Minute VIP: Click here to get behind-the-scenes-access and exclusive merch!
Contact us: To send us feedback, personal stories, or just to chat you can send us an email at email@example.com
Get Community Support: Click Here to Join our Free Facebook Community!
Stay up to Date: Find us on INSTAGRAM @milk_minute_podcast
Stare at us on TikTok
Lauren Garmon – Growing Great Sleepers
Ricki Lake Documentary “The Business of Being Born”
Click page 2 below for the professional transcript!