If you’re in a mom group online, you’ve probably seen chatter about power-pumping. At a glance it sounds like everyone does this all the time to maintain or fix their milk supply. But what really is it? Is it evidence based?
Today the Milk Minute talks everything Power Pumping! From how to why and everything in between.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO OUR NEW PATRONS
Stephanie Kosydar, Ashley P, Emily Campbell, Amanda Oborski, Julia Forrester, Jessica H, Molly, Cindy Kelly, Chrissy Rodeheaver* and Susan* *Increased Pledges
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for 15% off your purchase!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
Listener Question: How do I start to produce enough breastmilk to get a freezer stash and breastfeed? I breastfeed my son but can’t make enough to freeze or even story in the fridge for a bottle.
Mentioned in this episode:
Ep. 9: Breastpump Flange Sizing
Ep. 107: PPD/PPA Medications and Breastfeeding
Support the show
Become a VIP Click here to get exclusive access and more!
Send us an e-mail! MilkMinutePodcast@gmail.com
Facebook | Instagram | TikTok