Today on the Milk Minute join us to chat with Mel Mutterspaugh, founder of The Herbalist’s Path. Mel is a clinical herbalist, environmental educator, mother, wilderness therapist, and podcast host! She’s hopping on the podcast today to chat about ways that you can use safe and effective herbal remedies in your every day life. She wants to inspire everyone to take better care of themselves and the planet by bringing herbalism back into every home. Tune in to learn more!
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna PPO or Provider Network of America– you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Click HERE to get HappiTummi and enter code MILKMINUTE10 for 10% off your order!
- Ceres Chill – Grab your Ceres Chiller or Milkstache HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
Herbal Medicine Classes | Portland | The Elderberry School of Botanical Medicine
Portland School of Traditional Western Herbalism
Rosemary Gladstar’s Science & Art of Herbalism
Aviva Romm’s Herbal Medicine for Women’s Health
The Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges – AANMC
The Herbalist’s Path Discover How To Use Plants As Medicine, Safely!
The Herbalist’s Path Podcast: Herbal Podcast Where You Can Learn To Use Plants As Medicine
Facebook: The Herbalist’s Path
TikTok: 🌸🌿Apothecary Momma Mel🍃🌼
Pinterest: The Herbalist’s Path
Support the show
Become a VIP Click here to get exclusive access and more!
Send us an e-mail! MilkMinutePodcast@gmail.com
Facebook | Instagram | TikTok
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!