Fenugreek, is it our friend or foe?
If you’re making milk you’ve probably noticed advertisements for herbal supplements to “boost” your supply, or maybe you see lactation cookies and shakes online or at the store. Many, many of these include an herb called Fenugreek as a key ingredient; but does it help? Does it hurt? How do you know whether or not this herb is for you?
Tune into the Milk Minute today and join Heather and Maureen to look into the history and current use of this herb, exploring its cultural significance and its clinical study.
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU, NEW PATRON!
- Charlotte T
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Highland Birth – Book a Lactation Consult today! Booking a virtual consult with Maureen is now easier than ever. Click HERE to get started!
- Click HERE to save 25% off and free shipping on all Liquid IV products with the code MILK_MINUTE
- Click HERE to order your Evivo! Use code MILKMINUTE for $10 off of your purchase!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
Listener question: My 10-month-old requests the boob a lot. Are we overdoing it?
CLICK HERE to grab your Ceres Chill products and enter code MILKMINUTE25 at checkout for 25% off for Friday, November 18th from midnight to midnight EST!
Support the show
Become a VIP Click here to get exclusive access and more!
Send us an e-mail! MilkMinutePodcast@gmail.com
Facebook | Instagram | TikTok
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript and sources!