Get ready for some real talk on The Milk Minute Podcast! Today Maureen and Heather welcome their new friend, favorite author, and podcast guest, Emily Nagoski! Emily is the award-winning author of the New York Times best selling, “Come As You Are” and the “Come As You Are Workbook,” and coauthor, with her sister, Amelia, of New York Times bestseller “Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle.” Her next book, “Come Together: The Science (and Art!) of Creating Lasting Sexual Connections” is out and it is nothing short of incredible.
Emily spills the beans on what’s coming in her new book, sharing nuggets of wisdom that’ll make you feel inspired and hopeful when it comes to a lasting sexual relationship.
This episode doesn’t shy away from the awkward stuff – they tackle misconceptions about postpartum sex and drop practical tips for couples trying to maintain a healthy sexual relationship during the wild ride of parenthood. It’s a no-filter conversation that’ll have you laughing, nodding in agreement, and maybe blushing a bit.
So tune in, and don’t forget to order a copy of “Come Together: The Science (and Art!) of Creating Lasting Sexual Connections!” Order HERE | Amazon
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather!Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna PPO or Provider Network of America– you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
- Ceres Chill – Grab your Ceres Chiller or Milkstache HERE and enter promo code MILKMINUTE15 for 15% off!
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!