Everyone talks about breastfeeding your newborn, but today the Milk Minute is here to talk about breastfeeding your 9 month old. Maureen and Heather answer some of their most asked questions in terms of what to expect, how to handle obstacles and what you can do to feel the most prepared. Distracted nursing, busy older babies, adding solids, offering water, biting, maintaining milk supply, breast refusal and weaning are all covered in today’s episode!
Work With Us!
- Book a Lactation Consult with Heather! Click HERE for the deets.
- Book a Lactation Consult with Maureen! Click HERE to get started.
THANKS TO OUR NEW PATRONS Elizabeth from Pennsylvania and Anna from North Carolina!
THANK YOU TO THIS EPISODE’S SPONSORS
- Get your breastfeeding journey BACK ON TRACK with a Lactation Consult with Heather! Telehealth available and some insurance accepted. Click HERE for the deets. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna PPO or Provider Network of America– you can fill out a short form to get pre-approval to get your visits with Heather 100% approved! Click HERE to access the form.
- Aeroflow – The easiest way to order your breast pump through your insurance. Click HERE to order today!
- Dairy Fairy – Click HERE and use Promo Code MILKMINUTE for free domestic shipping on any of our items
Listener Question: How much water do you drink per day while breastfeeding?
Mentioned in this episode:
Ep. 70- All About Biting while Breastfeeding
Support the show
Become a VIP Click here to get exclusive access and more!
Send us an e-mail! MilkMinutePodcast@gmail.com
Facebook | Instagram | TikTok
Click page 2 below for the episode transcript!